- How Deanna started her career in studying indigenous cultures
- Traveling to Africa during Deanna's Prescott College days to research about chocolates
- Deanna's experiences with her business selling chocolates
- Business as opportunity to do good
About Deanna Moore:
Deanna Moore is committed to helping people spread their message and activate their vision toward a just, sacred and sustainable culture. She has a background in Permaculture, Ecology, Holistic Health & Education. She has an MA in Ecology & Education from Prescott College and is a published co-author of “The Green Intention”. She is a food entrepreneur and collaborator with values-based for profit and non-profit businesses alike. She loves surfing, primitive skills, mezcal and mushrooms! She is co-founder of Remarkable Wellness www.myremarkablewellness.com.
- Check out MyRemarkableWellness.com
- The Online Permaculture Design Course